The democratization of the shopping experience has produced a saturated market in a sea of retailers striving to stand out. But with an unpredictable economy and fluctuating inflation rates, where is it exactly that shoppers are willing to spend, and where are they pulling back?
As the market landscape rapidly evolves, businesses are turning to data to gain an edge over competitors and tailor strategies to price-conscious consumers. EDITED connects cultural and global events with shopping and lifestyle trends cemented by a layer of data to present the key areas motivating a cautious consumer to spend.
Join us on December 12 at 12pm ET for a data-rich presentation, sponsored by EDITED and Informa Markets Fashion, on what’s happening now and where things go from here.
Tune into the webinar to learn:
● Discount strategies and key lessons from Black Friday 2023
● The shopping behaviors that will continue in 2024
● From pricing shifts to return policies, what are retailers doing to de-risk margin rates?
● What's making Gen Z tick? The surprising cohort prioritizing experiences over objects.
● Why sport is predicted to bolster the luxury retail economy.
JOIN US AT THE EVENT
join Us At the Event