With Black Friday and Cyber Monday behind us, we’ll take an early look at how retailers – both online and in-store – performed amid this year's chaotic swings in demand and supply combined with unpredictable supply chain disruptions.
Our panel of industry experts will provide an assessment of supply chain and fulfillment champions and challengers from Black Friday 2022 and identify the best practices that companies can adopt to achieve their omni-channel ambitions in 2023.
While we aren’t sure how the holiday sales will turn out yet, we’ll discuss:
- Driving demand and increasing revenue across your entire channel
- Leveraging AI-driven data to improve planning accuracy
- Gaining deeper visibility to identify supply and inventory shortages and misaligned allocation
- Leveraging omnichannel parcel fulfilment strategies for year-round success
- Keeping ahead of disruptions with risk alert dashboards
JOIN US AT THE EVENT
join Us At the Event