As the denim industry continues to push ahead with its sustainability ambitions, most stakeholders are implementing strategies designed to mitigate climate change. But while many practices are doing just that, few are actively reversing the problem.
Regenerative agriculture applies centuries-old conservation and rehabilitation approaches to farming, keeping soil—and thus crops—healthy for today and tomorrow without the use of synthetic fertilizers, artificial inputs and other chemicals. Healthy soil helps draw carbon back in the ground, ultimately protecting the atmosphere from excess CO2 and changing the way to grow cotton fiber.
With these methods in place, denim manufacturers such as ORTA now have major opportunities to partner with specialized farms and brands to debut and launch exclusive collections made from regenerative cotton.
Join this webinar on October 27 at 10 am ET to learn about:
• Why more mills should source from regenerative farms to reduce carbon footprint
• ORTA’s development of the Blueskyer collection, and its partnership with Regenagri
• How Citizens of Humanity launched its own “farm-to-closet” regenerative cotton program
• Which denim trends and styles regenerative cotton can complement
• The key principles and practices that are consistent with successful regenerative programs
• How to measure the impact and outcomes of such programs
JOIN US AT THE EVENT
join Us At the Event